Monday 23 April 2012

PAZZION Fabulously You

Salam guys.
                              
The title says it all!!! Yes, it's on shoes!!! I already found the "platform" shoes for my sanding. Yay! And it's peep toe. Ofcourse, it's bling bling (I just can't stay away from bling bling shoes).  Most important, it's comfy for hall reception (will be having no problem standing for longer periods of time in the shoes). I had to buy it last night since it's the last pair for my size! Huhu. I didn't want to take the risk to find another one if I didn't buy it. It's the one and only platform bling bling shoes I could ever find in Brunei. The price is also reasonable. =D

Just a short post.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers