Monday 7 May 2012

Sanding Attire

Salam kamu.

It's been two weeks I didn't blog anything. Sorry for the lack of updates. Only now I have something to update. Been busy contacting and meeting vendors. Not to forget busy with family functions for the past three days.

Last two weeks I went to Mutiara Ayu Bridal Boutique to have a look on the available kain songket. I met the owner Hjh Lena. She's very friendly. Initially I opted for the colour turquoise but unfortunately it's unavailable. Hjh Lena went to KL the day after I met her to look for that colour but she couldn't find one. I was a bit frustrated. Oh well, what to do.. right?

I went again to her shop last Thursday to see new kain songket she brought from her trip. I chose a few colors and designs of kain songket and asked her assistant to keep it for me till Sunday. Only yesterday I went there with my mum and fiance to finalise. After listening to Hjh Lena's advice on which songket suits us best, we finally concluded on the blue-green. It's not turquoise but close, at least.. =P

As for the design, I haven't decided yet. But I do like the idea of combining traditional and modern. We'll see. I'm going to do some research first on the designs. We will only be discussing the design with Hjh Lena early September. It's still early to do so now.

Btw, check out on my upcoming post. I'll be sharing a useful tip for the B2Bs and G2Bs out there.

=))

2 comments:

  1. Hjh Lena is open for ideas...and u will love the baju..SERIOUSLY.
    i fell in love with my baju..

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers